PC Cloud Backup
You’ll have peace of mind that your data is safe in case of a computer crash, physical damage, theft or malicious attack. PC Cloud Backup also makes it easy to share any file internally or externally - use links to share or invite your colleagues with just a few clicks.
- Protect data - keep a copy safe from viruses, computer crashes, theft or natural disaster
- Flexible working - staff can access data and share files on virtually any device
- Scalable - adjust storage requirements to suit your changing business needs
- Automated backups
- Powered by Storegate - chosen by leading service providers and enterprises around the world
Plans powered by Storegate
|PC Cloud Business||PC Cloud Team|
|One shared storage area where colleagues can view and change any file.||Private storage area with User Administration, so you can choose the number of users and space allocated.|
Features/Things to know
PC Cloud Backup Plan Features
|Business Features||Team Features|
|Unlimited PC backup licenses||√||√|
|Scheduled automatic online backups||√||√|
|Mobile applications - iOS, Android, Windows||√||√|
|Secure transfer (SSL)||√||√|
|Direct Access (WbDAV)||√||√|
|Password protected sharing||√||√|
|Online file server||√|
|Work in groups||√|
|Administer sub-users and role based users||√|
Important things to know
- To be eligible for the PC Cloud Backup service you need to be a new or existing business customer and have a fixed or mobile broadband plan with Vodafone. One month minimum term applies.
- Vodafone’s business terms and conditions, specific terms for PC Cloud Backup and an acceptable use policy will apply.
- Third party end user terms apply.
- For full terms and conditions, see http://www.vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/pc-cloud-backup-service-description/.