Home Phone Calling Rates
|Plan title||Cost per month||Fibre & Cable Home phone||ADSL/VDSL|
|Calls to NZ mobiles||39c per min||39c per min|
|Calls to NZ landlines||25c per min ($3.00 cap up to 2 hours, then 25c per min after that)||26c per min ($2.50 cap up to 2 hours, then 26c per min after that)|
|Calls to Int'l landlines||International Calling Rates||International Calling Rates|
|Calls to national directory||62c per call||64c per call|
|Calls to international directory||$1.33 per call||$1.93 per call|
|Calls to Inmarsat satellite service||$12.27 per min^||$12.66 per min^|
|Calls to Iridium satellite service||$12.27 per min^||$12.27 per min^|
|Optional Calling Add-ons|
|Call NZ||$15||Unlimited number of calls (up to 3 hours per call) any time to national landlines|
|Call NZ & Aus||$25||Unlimited number of calls (up to 3 hours per call) any time to national and Australian* landlines|
|Call World||$40||Unlimited number of calls (up to 3 hours per call) any time to landlines in 28 countries: Argentina, Australia**, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Palestine, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States.|
*Does not include calls to Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard Island, McDonald Islands, Norfolk Island and Macquarie Island. Additional charges apply.
** Excluding Norfolk Island
^Calling rates are subject to change and may vary between satellite prefix numbers.
Important things to know
- Audio conferencing and calls to destinations not included in your calling plan will also be charged at the per minute rates of your calling plan
- Only some customers with traditional fixed line calling will be able to use 059 or 0161. If you dial 059 (or 0161) before making a call from your Vodafone home phone, these calls won't be included as part of your Talk plan and you'll be charged Spark retail rates
- You won't be able to use 059 or 0161 if you have calling over broadband.
- 018 and 0900 and other special numbers are also not included in your calling plan and will be charged in addition to your calling plan
- If you dial an area code before a local call, those calls will then be charged at national call rates
- Optional calling Add-ons are an additional monthly charge to your home phone monthly fee and are charged in advance. If you cancel any of these services part way through the month you will still be billed to the end of the month.