CallMe is a free service so you can TXT anyone on the Vodafone network asking them to call you.
How do I use CallMe?
TXT the Vodafone number of the person you want to call you to 798. Then that person will receive a TXT asking them to call your number.
Things you should know
- The CallMe service requires both the requesting and receiving mobiles to be on the Vodafone network.
- To check that the person you are asking to call you is on the Vodafone network, TXT their number (for free) to 300.
- It's free to both send and receive messages using CallMe, but standard calling charges apply for any phone calls made between both mobiles.
- Your CallMe request may include a promotional message so please don't use CallMe to contact anyone who would not want to receive marketing messages.
- The CallMe service is not available to Global Roaming customers.