To add Tablet Share to your account you need to be on a Red+ or On Account plan. On Red+ you can add up to 5 tablets and with other On Account plans you can add up to 3 tablets. With data controls you can also allocate the amount of data that is used on that device through My Vodafone.
Already on Red+?
If you're on a Red+ 24-month plan Tablet Share is included for $0 per month as part of your package. Tablet Share is $10 per month if you're on a Red+ Open Term plan or On Account plan - you just need to give us a call and we'll add Tablet Share to your existing plan.
New to Vodafone?
With Red+ you get unlimited talk and TXTs to standard numbers in NZ and Oz. And now with Tablet Share, you can have multiple devices connected and share your data to keep surfing wherever you are in NZ.
See what other great family services Vodafone has to offer
Share data from your mobile plan
Manage your data with data controls
Add up to 5 devices
Get a new tablet Interest Free
(1 month term)
|Additional TXT||$0.20 per TXT message sent|
|Extra Data||With Flexi Data you will be re-directed to a page where you can purchase an additional data bundle (non-recurring) if you run out of data.|
Tablet Share plan customers can now easily set data allocations for their family members. We recommend doing this on the day your plan renews.
1. Make sure your My Vodafone App is up to date by checking the app below.
Then login to My Vodafone
2. Tap Manage Shared Data
3. On the Manage shared data screen, users can select View all sharers to see the data usage and allocation from all sharers
4. Tap Manage data limits to adjust thresholds on each sharer account
5. On the Manage data limits screen, simply tap and hold the slider to do the following:
6. Click Save data limits to apply changes.
7. The Data limits saved popup appears. Tap OK to proceed.
8. The Data limits set will be applied immediately.
Data limits in My Vodafone