I am authorised to request the port of the phone number to Vodafone New Zealand Limited.
I understand and agree that:
• Porting the above listed number will mean I will no longer receive service from my current telecommunications service provider. I may have outstanding obligations to that telecommunications service provider such as porting or early termination charges, and it is my responsibility to discharge these obligations
• I will be responsible for all costs associated with porting the phone number
• Any prepay credit balances or other benefits with my current telecommunications service provider will be lost to me
• I understand that, once the port is completed, the number I request to be ported will replace the Vodafone number provided on the SIM I recently acquired
• The way I access some Vodafone services may differ from the way other Vodafone customers access those services
• Services provided by my current telecommunications service provider may not be available at Vodafone
• To effect the port, Vodafone will supply information entered in the Your Porting Details online form to my current telecommunications service provider;
• Vodafone may in its discretion refuse to port the listed number for any reason including, for example, if it believes my purpose is fraudulent
• Vodafone will not be liable to me for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from failure or delay in the porting process.
I expressly authorise the listed phone number to be ported to Vodafone.
This Customer Authorisation is valid for 30 days from acceptance.
I agree to the above as account holder (or duly authorised representative), of the Prepay phone number.