Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to Vodafone customers aged 16 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The Promotion starts on Friday 28th April 2017 and closes Thursday 8th June 2017 at 9am.
3. To enter, text ‘THREE LOCATION’ to 767.
4. Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
5. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
6. Opening nights are the following times in each location:
St James Theatre
Wednesday 17 May 7.30pm
ASB Waterfront Theatre
Wednesday 24 May 7.30pm
Napier Municipal Theatre
Sunday 4 June 7.30pm
Isaac Theatre Royal
Friday 9 June 7.30pm
Wednesday 14 June 7.30pm
6. The prize is two tickets to the opening night, complimentary programme, tote bag and t-shirt
7. The prize draws will be conducted on;
WELLINGTON, Thursday 11th May 2017
AUCKLAND, Thursday 18th May 2017
NAPIER Tuesday 30th May 2017
CHRISTCHURCH Monday 5th June 2017
DUNEDIN, Thursday 8th June 2017
8. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize. If a winner is under 16 years old, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. The winners will be notified by text. If three reasonable attempts to contact a winner has been made within one week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
10. Any expenses (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, food and beverage) incurred in relation to accepting or using the Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
11. The winner and any guests who will be participating in the prize consents to Vodafone using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Vodafone’s products.
12. By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Winner’s guests may be required to accept these terms and conditions in order to participate in the prize.
13. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
15. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of Vodafone.
17. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
18. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
19. Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.