Fair Use Policy
It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone
customers are able to access our services. For this reason, and to
ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies
to some of our services.
This Fair Use Policy is contained in both our Prepay and
On Account Terms and conditions and is repeated below.
Fair Use Policy
- All Services are subject to our Fair Use Policy. We may
apply our Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your usage
of our Services is excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed in this
- We have developed our Fair Use Policy by reference to average
customer profiles and estimated customer usage of our Services.
- If your usage of our Services materially exceeds estimated
use patterns over any month, or is inconsistent with normal usage
patterns, then your usage will be excessive and/or unreasonable.
- Fair Use excludes activities such as auto dialling, continuously
call forwarding, tele marketing, call centres, and use of Cellular
Trunking Units (CTUs).
- If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable we may contact
you to advise you that your usage is in breach of our Fair Use Policy.
- We may then request that you stop or alter your usage to
come within our Fair Use Policy.
- If your excessive or unreasonable usage continues after
receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, we
may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the
excessive and/or unreasonable element of your usage; suspend, modify
or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the