Vodafone Warriors Player of the Day Voting Competition
2012 Terms & Conditions
Information published by Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”) on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is only open to Vodafone customers over the age of 16 years who are residents of New Zealand (“Eligible Entrant”).
- Each week Eligible Entrants can TXT the player’s name they would like to vote for as the “Player of the Day” to 499.
- This competition commences 7:00 am Sunday March 4th and ends 8.00 am Tuesday September 3rd 2012 (“Competition Period”).
- TXT entries to 499 from your Vodafone mobile are free. Standard rates apply to all other networks.
- Eligible Entrants are limited to one vote per game week during the Competition Period.
- All votes count towards the overall Vodafone Warriors Season player of the year, who will be awarded the Vodafone ‘People’s Choice Award’ at the Vodafone Warriors end of year Gala Dinner to be held at Sky City, Auckland on Tuesday 18 September 2012.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each valid entry goes into the draw to win two tickets to the Vodafone Warriors end of year Gala Dinner (“Prize”).
- Any expenses incurred in relation to attending and using the Prize are the responsibility of the winner. These include but are not limited to accommodation and transport.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries on Tuesday September 3rd 2012.
- The winner will be notified by phone call or text. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 24 hours after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, the Prize will be offered to another winner, also chosen at random from all valid entries.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any failure on behalf of third party suppliers of any element of the Prize.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide the winner with an alternative prize.
- The winner consents to the Promoter using their likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Promoter.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, they may be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to use the Prize.
- The winner’s guest may be required to accept these terms and conditions as a condition of using the Prize.
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this competition at any time.